Aruba Demo Series: Simplify Network Operations from Edge to Cloud
Sponsored by Aruba Networks
Join this session to experience how Aruba Secure Edge portfolio provides complete lifecycle management, centralized policy, and enterprise-wide visibility enabling IT teams to deliver the corporate office experience to users wherever they are, on any device or application.
Aruba SD-Branch enables IT teams to deliver amazing experiences and makes deploying, managing, and troubleshooting the network across thousands of locations a breeze. We will show you how SD-Branch simplifies operations for distributed networks from edge-to-cloud. We do this by automating the deployment, management of wireless, wired, security and WAN networks from a single pane of glass for all network operations within the branch and across the WAN.
This demo will use the Aruba SD-Branch management UI to highlight:
- Single pane of glass management and operations for the entire enterprise
- ZTP for rapid deployment
- Centralized network and security policy
Who Should Attend:
- Head of IT (CIO, SVP, or VP of IT)
- Network Architect (Network consultant, Design Consultant, Technology Architect)
- Network Administrator (Network Engineer, Network Analyst)
Register for the full series!